Friday, January 22, 2021

Project Bag

 


Here is a Project Bag I made for my January cottage cross stitch supplies.  It is the second one I've made, and I LOVE making them!  They are quick, easy, and go together so nicely.  They are HUGE, and I can use them for a lot of different cross stitch and embroidery projects.


I used a tutorial on You Tube by Erica Arndt.  It is called Easy Vinyl Zipper Pouch, and you can find the video HERE.  It is an excellent tutorial, and I have to say I love almost everything Erica Arndt does!  Her sewing and quilting and cross stitch videos are fantastic!  

Happy Sewing!





2 comments:

  1. What a cute bag! I love making vinyl bags too. I normally use a Moda Bakeshop pattern but I'll check out the YouTube video too. Where do you buy your vinyl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! I bought my vinyl at Wal Mart, of all places! I was just strolling through their fabric section, waiting for my husband, and all of a sudden I noticed a rack with all these rolls of vinyl on them! Different thicknesses, some with prints on them! I bought 5 yards for $1.27 per yard. I could not believe it! When I sew with it, I leave the tissue paper on top of it and it sews like a dream! I know all Wal Marts are different, so I hope your nearest Wal Mart has the vinyl! I was expecting to pay much more! Thank you so much for commenting! Please come back and see what else I'm sewing. I have about 6 or 7 more projects completed and ready to share!

    ReplyDelete